TITLE: Customer Product Support Advisor - Canada
Job Type: (Full-time, Part-Time)
Location: Work at Home
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Career Description/Summary: We are currently looking for bold and tenacious Product Support Advisors to provide a premium customer service experience by responding to inbound phone contacts to troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues while supporting one of the largest technology companies in the world.
- A knack for positively taking ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to resolving their technology issues
- Exceeding customer expectations by providing a high level of world class customer service to a diverse range of customers
- Strong customer-service orientation with the ability to exhibit courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism
- Navigate and manage multiple programs and applications running simultaneously
What we are looking for:
- 1 - 2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 30 wpm
- Strong problem solving, analytical and data entry skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include varying shifts, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information, and establish rapport quickly with customers
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as functioning as a member of our virtual team
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously
- Strong desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Some projects consist of sharing product knowledge and completing conversions
What you need to have:
- Internet Service - minimum of 10.0 mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload (no wireless or satellite connections)
- Basic Landline Telephone Phone Service (required during Training and for Production calls)
- Any and all call features MUST be removed. This may require contacting your Provider.
- Corded Telephone headset. Plugs directly into your telephone base.
- Noise canceling microphone
What we offer:
- A distraction free work space within your home designed to maximize your productivity
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Monthly performance incentives
**New Competitive starting salary**
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Equipment specifics will be dependent upon program assignment.
Concentrix provides our Associates with:
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy