Are YOU a tech-savvy, trouble-shooter who loves to quickly solve problems on the fly? Do you love cutting-edge technology, track all the latest trends in mobile devices and constantly find new ways to use mobile technology?
This position is the escalation point for Infotainment by either using a computerized information system or receiving telephone calls. This position involves using a database for information input and extraction to aid in problem tracking and resolution. The agent will provide guidance for vehicle owner use of client’s infotainment system, complex pairing calls (i.e. Bluetooth pairing with infotainment system). Escalated calls may be forwarded to third party internal / external functional expert group.
Requires intermediate to advanced knowledge of mobile/cell phone/infotainment client products and related software. Call handling times are typically long and virtually all calls entail problem resolution. Most calls require documentation and data entry for case management and follow up. This position will provide feedback to the Client engineering to assist with continual process improvements within the infotainment systems with the use of a database system.
· Personal Attributes
**All other duties as assigned**
• High school education or equivalent
• Some college or equivalent preferred, but not required.
• 3 year of work experience in a customer-facing role. (retail or food service, etc).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Good listening skills
• Must type at least 35 wpm net
• Adaptability—Able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
• Communication (Verbal and/or Written)—Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
• Culture Alignment—Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
• Customer Focus (Internal and External)—Dedicated to keeping customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
• Job Knowledge—Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical /soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field. General knowledge of windows-based applications and ability to navigate a computerized information system.
• Problem Solving-Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems.
• Teamwork—Able to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose.
• Monthly incentives paid to Top Performers after 90 days
• Opportunities for advancement / promotion
• Major Automotive Manufacturer Discounts
• Major Computer Manufacturer Discounts
• Wireless Phone Carrier Discounts
Cigna Insurance plans (major medical), Vision Service Plan and Life Ins, 401K
• Flex Spending, Employee Assistance Program, Dental, Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Tuition discount program available
• $250 Referral Bonus for EACH person hired (ask for details!!) Tell ALL of your friends to apply TODAY!
• FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Dress code - Jeans / casual environment
• Training Schedule - Monday through Friday - 8am - 5pm (4 weeks)
• Work Schedule - 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Saturday
• Must be able to work all / any schedule
• NO LATE NIGHTS!
• Work Location: South Austin
• Contact Information:
o Roberto Rodriguez-Torres
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.