Concentrix is now offering a higher hourly rate to support one of the largest wireless technology brands in the world. Earn between $25,500 - $27,000 per year! We have more great things to offer too; paid training, benefits after 6 months, vacation entitlement in the first year, incentives and career opportunities.
This inbound Technical Support position is a front line Technical Contact Centre role supporting hardware and software, using an exclusive knowledge base and case management system. The Technical Support Advisor provides product support, detailed information, advanced troubleshooting, and case resolution while exhibiting exceptional customer service skills. Call types include general inquiries, hardware and software troubleshooting, sales agreements, and technical sales. Some outbound follow up required in event of escalation.
- Supports specified, limited line of technical products using defined problem solving methodology Logs call records and assigns call types
- Constructs individual case reference files and updates case management data base / logs
- Conducts limited suggestive selling of client service and support line products
- Diagnoses end user problems using systematic listening and probing approach
- Consults on-line web tool, computerized data base, manuals, circulars or internal resources for information on resolution procedures
- Provides information and direction as required for simple problem resolution
- Researches problem / case history using computerized data base for relevant product information
- Documents case resolution in computerized database
- Escalates call(s) to Tier 2 support group via warm transfer for problem resolution in matters of greater complexity
- Initiates dispatch procedure for hardware pickup / shipment as appropriate for limited product line
- Performs outbound follow up on existing cases as appropriate
- Sets new case files as required
- Review client information / knowledge updates regularly to remain current with products
- Is required to remain current on new developments and changes through ongoing circular, e-mail, manual review; attends training updates as required by industry certifications or company / client requirement.
- Education/Knowledge: Minimum High School Diploma or GED required.
- Familiarity with personal computers, peripherals, operating systems, software, and computer terminology.
- Experience / Skill: Minimum of 1 year of customer service. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the use of telephony system’s a plus. Required to type 25 wpm.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be notified.