Handle customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians, pharmacists and internal and external clients related to pharmacy benefits. Work to research and resolve problems in a timely manner. Assist members in understanding and maximizing the use of their pharmacy distribution program. Use computerized system to gather information and respond to questions. Document issues and resolutions in a common database. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Handle inbound and outbound member, provider and physician calls. Answer questions related to pharmacy benefits, while maintaining productivity standards and performance guarantees where applicable
- Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guidelines
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns
- Identify and escalate in a prudent manner, concerns received from patients and/or clients so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited to take care of their needs
- Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety guidelines
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma/GED is a must
- Requires 1 year call center experience or a minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience in a non-call center environment
- General knowledge of windows-based applications and web technology
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be able to pass the required drug screening and background check onsite.
Please send resumes to Arika.Aerts@Concentrix.com
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.