At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
The Automotive Technical Consultant supports Repair Technicians on the Automotive Diagnostic Hotline. Primary responsibility involves resolving dealer / repair technician concerns utilizing diagnostic processes, problem solving techniques and contact and case handling. Provide outstanding service to keep our customers happy and enhance the vehicle ownership experience.
What we are looking for:
We want candidates that can:
- Assist automobile technicians and dealer representatives in skill areas (Engine, Electrical, Transmission, Diesel, Body & Chassis, Audio & Telematics)
- Diagnose problems using systematic listening and probing approach
- Determine contact type (information or problem-solving)
- Check for existing case information through research, manuals, database or contacts
- Provide information, data and direction as required
- Create new and/or update case file information using Minacs quality standards
- Obtain Product Information updates from liaison representative or database
- Get additional help for complex problems for any recurring concerns with no known good information data
- Advise dealer representatives of recommendations made
- Get additional help for complex problems from engineering community for no repair concerns
- Perform follow ups on existing cases and close cases as appropriate