Customer Service Representative
Concentrix, Mississauga is growing and we’re looking for ambitious, customer focused staff to get in on the ground floor and be part of the growth team. At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The customer service position provides first point of contact with retail customers including loyalty program members as well as Commercial Credit Card Holders; we genuinely deliver fast, friendly, and responsive service so that guests feel welcome and appreciated. The Representative has the following areas of responsibility but not limited to: answering general inquiries and complaints for products and services, account registration and maintenance, and provide insight regarding the loyalty program and promotions and commercial business. The agent must always have a customer centric mindset while trying to achieve best results through best practices and continuous improvement.
- Answer all incoming customer phone calls and emails within quality standards as well as following process and policies while fulfilling customer expectations
- Process inbound calls from customers regarding general customer inquiries and complaints for products and services offered and using sound judgment to influence others to find a mutually beneficial solution as well as follow escalation protocols while maintaining professionalism
- Support for retail programs including loyalty and reward cards; account activation, maintenance, card replacement, reward redemption, point transfers, and general inquiries related to the retail-card products as well as handling account maintenance for Commercial credit card holders
- Handle customer support regarding account maintenance: card restrictions, replacements and troubleshooting, Online support and general inquiries.
- Follow critical elements of the Concentrix call and handling process
- Stay current with Center procedures, program and resource tools
- Ability to quickly adapt and multi-task within different lines of business and multiple system interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change easily with a positive approach
- High school education or equivalent
- General knowledge of windows-based applications and strong ability to navigate numerous computerized information systems as well as strong keyboarding skills
- 1-3 years of work experience in a customer service role.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with a professional approach to customer satisfaction
- Passionate about supporting a team, helping customers and delivering high quality service.
What we offer:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance incentives
- Benefits and Pension Plan Program
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy