Job Title: Mandarin/Cantonese Customer Care
Location: 908 Colonel Sam Drive, Oshawa
Department / Program: GM
Call Centre / Department Hours: 8:00am-11:00pm
Days of Week Required: Monday – Saturday
Working with the Customer Communications Centre, this position provides first point of contact with current and potential customers and external parties to meet and satisfy general information needs. The Customer Service Representative has the following areas of responsibility: answers general customer inquiries, obtain customer information and data, inputs consumer data and file information, contacts other departments and dealerships and performs outbound follow up calls.
· Contact various internal departments on a daily basis to clarify information, seek guidance and gather information to respond to customer inquiries
· Contact external parties to assist in providing information, gain clarification and gather information.
· Answer all incoming customer phone calls within quality standards
· Obtain marketing information through use of scripted questions
· Gather and input customer demographics and inquiries in a PC environment
· Follow critical elements of the Concentrix Call and File handling process
· Determine customer needs through effective questioning and evaluate need for call escalation
· Review individual customer cases providing mediation on behalf of client for consideration outside policies and procedures
· Reviews escalated calls with Team Leader for resolution / assistance
· Execute customer fulfillment requests through contact with appropriate departments
· Place outbound follow up calls from customer interaction as required
· Place outbound calls as required to meet marketing program initiatives
· Make final decisions regarding expense of promotional dollars on the behalf of the client
· Returns escalated calls on behalf of management
· Learn and stay current with Centre procedures, product information and online resource tools
· Generate templated letters to customers
· May participate in focus groups
Other duties are required.
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy