PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and manages absenteeism
- Oversees and manage effective use of personnel resources to ensure service quality standards and budgetary scheduling standards are met
- Gathers procedural and product information and documents
- Assesses individual training needs and ensure needs are met
- Prepares payroll documentation for subordinates
- Prepares various reports (i.e.: fulfillment, correspondence, quality management, billing)
- Maintains personnel files
- Monitors and safeguards Quality standard compliance
- Uses appropriate tools to manage and report non-conformance in document control processes
- Ensures company communications are distributed to agents in a timely manner (ie, announcements, changes to policy and procedure, etc)
- Ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded by:
- Side by side coaching.
- Case maintenance.
- Conduct call and case handling assessments.
- Develop sales techniques
- Communicates department and organizational objectives and goals to subordinates
- Communicates information to department on specific areas of responsibility and accountability
- Provides assistance and support to department personnel including training and mentoring as required
- Maximizes potential of subordinates through training and development and effective performance management methods
- Monitors and ensures existence of supportive working environment(s) to promote high job satisfaction and morale
- Manages departmental resources through effective recruiting, delegation and organization
- Manages and controls department budget and costs
- Prepares and conducts formal performance evaluations
- Oversees, establishes and documents departmental procedures in compliance with quality standards
- Conducts regular audits of departmental procedures and systems to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
- Regularly reviews departmental processes and work flows with view of improving efficiency
Education: High School Graduate or equivalent required; Associates degree with a concentration in business preferred.