TITLE: Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full time, Perm
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Pay Rate: $12.85/hr
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Concentrix is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding a variety of issues including Distribution, Inventory, Account Management, Collections, internal back office, external clients, drivers, technical services.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of one (or more) program based on previous experience or time in position and can provide detailed information to consumers
- May be required to respond to customer queries via phone, email or chat
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer and/or client information in the service database during and after each call
What we are looking for:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED completion
- Minimum 1 year strong customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment
- Experience with MS Office and navigation of computer systems
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Multitasking, empathy and sociability, effective listening, flexibility to change, organization, customer centric, desire to serve, agility under unexpected events/strain, clear communicator, desire to learn.
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
- Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy