The Marketing Consultant is the primary contact with customers within an assigned region/zone. Perform marketing, sales and consulting functions via telephone and computer to develop, implement, maintain and enhance assigned Dealer marketing and customer attainment and retention goals.
· Build strong consulting relationships with assigned dealer base through an in-depth program knowledge, a pleasant demeanor and a positive attitude.
· Educate and inform dealer base on current Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) program offerings and services, encourage enrollment, offer consultation regarding current dealer product/service selections and assist dealers with marketing goals.
· Create, update and maintain marketing plans for individual dealers in order to minimize risk and maximize performance.
· Review changes to the marketplace and industry and adjust marketing plans.
· Maintain detailed documentation of dealer communications, including customer service opportunities and complaints, in the Contact Manager system. Maintain calendars and timelines for assigned marketing initiatives.
· Promote customer acquisition, retention and response while improving brand awareness and return on investment for client.
· Produce periodic reports and recommendations regarding performance status of dealer base.
· Implement quality control process for marketing materials, dealer selections and dealer originated copy.
· Travel may be required.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor´s degree (BA or BS) in Marketing or 1-3 years experience in marketing, customer service and/or sales
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience in an office environment required
· Written and verbal Canadian French and English bilingual skills are assets
· Must be able to write reports and business correspondence and have the ability to effectively present the information to management or customers.
· Ability to perform effectively within a team environment is a must.
· Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
· Must be able to work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce.
· Desired skills include: Experience with Direct Marketing, experience creating/implementing marketing plans.