Inside Sales Consultant
Concentrix, Mississauga is growing and we’re looking for client focused, inside sales professionals to join our new team. At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
We are currently looking for Inside Sales Consultants to join our team in Mississauga. This position is responsible for account maintenance and retention. The Inside Sales Consultant builds and maintains the relationship with the portfolio of direct clients like doctors, dentists and animal hospitals. Activities include quotations/pricing management, following-up requests/queries, product support, customer retention, etc. The Consultant should also position to existing clients a set of complimentary products (upselling) that the client can procure. This position shall receive and manage requests, following up complaints, price changes, receiving and follow up of purchase orders, control of pending items, outbound calls to the distributor, etc.
What we are looking for:
· Minimum high school diploma or GED completion
· Minimum 12 months experience in sales (i.e telesales, commercial, industrial)
· Minimum 12 months experience in a customer service environment
· Experience with MS Office and navigation of computer systems
· Clear and effective communication skills
· Organization/multitasking, clear and concise verbal and written communication, strong orientation to results, ability to resolve problems, active listening, negotiation and handling of complaints
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Corporate Perks and Incentives
· Medical and Dental Benefits and Pension Plan Program
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com. #cnxjobs
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy