Love the office environment but interested in teaching? Do you enjoy sharing the skills you have with others? You may be interested in a career as a process trainer. Process trainers work in offices to teach skills and knowledge to employees. Process trainers can have different specialties and might use their skills to train new employees, teach new skills or business systems to existing employees, help with transitioning during a process merger or more.
Process trainers are teachers and must be able to speak in front of a crowd, produce and understand training materials, work closely with individuals and evaluate how well employees have learned. Trainers might work manually with written materials, or use educational and testing software as part of the training process. Process trainers must be able to develop and maintain a budget for their work. The Trainer will execute calibrated action plan, task and also serves as a support role to the Operations Managers and Site Manager and will be responsible for overall team performance and improvement.
- Conduct Product Training batches
- Ensure maximum throughput for each batch with minimal attrition
- Ensure that Process training is delivered effectively within the stipulated timelines.
- Work on training content revision/modifications in consultation with client team based out of Client Location with Senior Stakeholders.
- Share performance of the batch while maintaining integrity of Data & Reports
- Design & conduct product refreshers.
- Drive awareness & understanding of key processes/policies etc. through effective visual management.
- Keep up to date with Product to ensure correct information is given on the floor by acting upon information advised in e-mail updates, team meetings, training and other briefings.
- Work closely with quality team on training need analysis & action plan.
- Modify and customize programs for internal needs.
- Should able to perform multi-tasking job role as a product specialist.
- Participate in internal & external calibrations (Trainers, and QAs within team)
- Ensure Mandatory Trainings are done within 45 Days of DOJ of New Hires
- Should able to lead team of CPs with effective people leading skills to drive both Employee satisfaction and business results
- Prioritize Quality of service by team and participate/lead in improvement projects
- Attend Claim monitoring, calibration sessions and other ad hoc meetings as invited
- Communicate HR issues with timeliness to OPS Manager and HR
- Enable agents to use their resources - redirect rather than holding the claim or processing without knowledge
- Be flexible and positive with all business needs change
- Hold self and team accountability for attendance
- Ensure team follows dress code and demonstrates professional behavior at all times
- Serve is team escalation point; Conduct adequate research and investigation prior to escalating case concerns to Operations/Client
- Attend In-Shift Meetings and manage time
- Communicate with management in absence (vacation, etc) as to ensure Leadership Team awareness of outstanding performance requirements for that time
- Work evenings and Saturdays, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Open flexibility to work 7 days of the week, between the hours of 3am-10pm