The Project Manager will be part of the Concentrix Global PMO and will be responsible for the execution and delivery of projects for steady state clients of the Insurance Third Party Administration division. Projects typically involve system modifications, audit/regulatory, product development, IT infrastructure, and new technology.
A project within the PMO –
- Is complex and requires strong knowledge and familiarity of the Waterfall SDLC as well as excellent communication, organizational, delegation, and time-management skills. PMs often manage multiple projects across clients.
- Involves cross-functional teams of developers, business / quality analysts, actuarial, technology, and business/operations resources.
- Consists of multiple workstreams and tasks which could include but are not limited to the implementations of application and system mods, networks, servers, application software, data conversions, business processes/delivery centers, customer contact centers, technology service teams, BCP/DR execution plans, and the required business control processes as defined in the agreement with the relevant client.
- Is high-profile with Client organizations, requiring appropriate level of communications with Executive-level management.
PM service and delivery expectations and responsibilities include:
- Development, execution, and maintenance of a highly detailed, fully integrated/cross-functional project plan using Microsoft Project which adheres to scope, budget, schedule, resource and dependency requirements.
- Development, execution, and maintenance of project roadmaps and resource plans using MS Project, MS Excel, Visio, or other software/tools.
- Document and track project deliverables using MS Project
- Apply best practices in the initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing of projects
- Providing accurate and timely communication to both client and CIS stakeholders and project team members
- Driving delivery ownership, urgency and focus for all parties involved in project activities
- Status reporting – A specific status reporting cadence will be defined within the relevant client contract. Responsible for compiling the appropriate level of information for status reporting to different audiences (such as project team members, project sponsors, and internal/external executive-level steering meetings).
- Resource planning – Responsible for working with resource managers across the organization to request, confirm, and forecast resources / effort allocation and to resolve conflicts and constraints.
- Frequent interaction with both CIS and client executive-level management
- Evaluating and analyzing variances in deadlines, tasks, milestones and resource loading
- Proactively identifying and documenting project risks and issues and capturing mitigation/resolution plans
- Escalating issues and risks to management and ensuring resolution / mitigation
- Reconciling time for approved project work and expense reports with approved project travel.
- Partnering with internal CIS Finance/Accounting teams to forecast and track project budgets and financials.
- Facilitating project meetings including scheduling, hosting web sessions, and distributing minutes, and following up on action items
- Organizing and maintaining project documentation within the common project repository.
- Flexible working hours as clients may be in different time zones or team members may be in different geographical locations.
- 3 yrs PM experience, 5 yrs preferred, managing similar scope and scale, utilizing PMI practices and terminology
- Bachelors degree preferred
- PMP preferred