TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (TSR)
The Technical Service Representative (TSR) position is a technical role supporting the Technical Assistance Center. The TSR assists dealerships and distributors by providing proven transmission repair recommendations derived by accessing technical databases and websites, diagnostic flowcharts, as well as provided computer based and classroom training.
- Receive calls from Allison Transmission distributor and dealer representatives concerning transmission concerns
- Receive calls from End-Users when requested to fill in for CSR and assist in providing them general information
- Diagnose problem using systematic listening and probing approach
- Provide information, data and direction as required
- Create new and/or update case file information using Concentrix quality standards
- Advise distributor representatives of recommendations made
- Escalate any recurring concerns with no known good information data
- Escalate No fix problems to team manager
- Perform follow ups on existing cases and close cases as appropriate
Prospective TSR agents must be experienced service technicians with experience in automatic transmission repair/service/overhaul .
Key competencies include:
(a) Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving
(b) Concern for Quality, Order and Accuracy
(c) Customer Service Orientation
(d) Computer Applications (Microsoft Office, email)
(e) Verbal Communication
(f) Professional Writing Skills
Education/Knowledge : High School Graduate or equivalent (Required); Automotive Service Excellence Certifications (ASE) in Automatic Transmission/Transaxle and Electrical/Electronic Systems (Preferred)
Experience / Skill: Completion of new-hire training course; demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills; must be flexible, organized, and be able to multi-task; has an understanding of Microsoft ® Office; possesses strong customer service skills. Allison Transmission Distributor experience is preferred. Knowledge of strategy-based diagnostics methodology and repair tools is required
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time