Acting under close supervision, the trainer utilizes existing training programs to present training to primarily front line agents in a single business centre. May make minor modifications to existing training content, conducts minor research into some technical program elements and recommends fundamental changes to ongoing programs. Provides suggestions for input on gap analysis for existing programs by monitoring and tracking participant results. Conducts initial orientation including some administration and security responsibilities. Typically requires one to two years experience.
· Delivers initial and developmental training programs
· Using quality results, performs gap analysis on existing programs and modifies as required; modifies program delivery to support employee development
· Provides input to Design specialists and corporate as appropriate on existing programs and site specific needs for ongoing review and revision
· May coordinates outside / other training venues and sources for Call Centre
· May be required to handle call volumes for program learning and site support on occasion
· Monitors, coaches, evaluates and tracks participant progress during training and makes HR recommendations to management
· Assists as required in developing and coaching designated trainers and existing employee skills
· May Attend various client meetings and interactions as required
· Records and tracks training activities; produces reports, etc
· Prepares for training delivery including scheduling, facility preparation; maintains adequate supply of training materials and resources
· May Manage elements of new hire orientation including tours, some administration and security
· May be required to conduct some research on technical data and information
Education/Knowledge: Community College diploma in Adult education or equivalent experience;
Experience / Skill: Intermediate ability with MS Word, Powerpoint Call Centre experience (1 year minimum); 1 - 2 years of training delivery experience
Communication (Verbal and/or Written) - Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Creativity - Develops creative ways to use existing technologies, processes or services, able to develop unique and novel solutions to challenges, uses creativity to develop new ideas, presents information in an attention-getting and interesting manner
Culture Alignment - Understands the Minacs culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
Developing Others - Recognizes and monitors employee and departmental growth and performance. Identifies and addresses staff training needs. Exercises coaching skills for improving performance and resolving personnel issues.
Impact and Influence - The ability to persuade, convince, negotiate with, influence, and/or sell others, in order for them to support ideas/objectives or purchase items. The desire to have a specific impact, to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or sell a service or product.
Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical /soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field.
Leadership - Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward goal accomplishment. Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization and with customer groups; fosters commitment, team spirit, pride and trust. Skilled at building rapport.
Organization and Planning - Anticipates needs, determines priorities and establishes the appropriate courses of action, set goals. Monitors performance towards goals and makes adjustments, as necessary, to facilitate goal attainment. Able to organize/schedule people or tasks, develops actions plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resources availability.