Job Summary: The Team Lead excels at promoting and developing Agent soft skills through coaching individuals and handling escalated situations. The Team Lead manages a team of front line employees with a primary focus on providing effective coaching and team building, timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of performance measures.
• Owns the plans for their team’s success and contributions to the business unit priorities
• Improves the customers’ experiences by understanding and focusing on what’s important, measuring how we are doing and driving the necessary actions to improve
• Models the highest standards of customer service to employees
• A high performing team that meets or exceeds critical metrics and drives business unit priorities.
• Accurate, efficient resolutions to complex escalated customer issues.
• Drives continuous performance improvement for business results.
• Helps team identify, and if needed, remove obstacles, then frames and escalates issues if they cannot be resolved quickly
• Influence all aspects of performance management including staffing decisions (including hiring and terminations as appropriate), goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement, motivation and recognition
• Ongoing feedback and discussion with employees regarding: what’s important, how are you doing, priorities to improve. These discussions include: regularly scheduled 1:1s, documentation of 1:1 sessions, performance plans, and informal meetings
• Establish action plans for improvement
• Evaluates team and department level data and trends to drive improvements. Provides suggestions that impact business processes and balances needs of all stakeholders
• Clearly defined process, process mapping, and work flow documentation
• Implemented process improvements and/or recommendations
• Key metrics analytics and recommendations to address challenges. Improvements in key metrics
• AA/AS Degree (BA/BS preferred) and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• One year or more of previous team lead/supervisor experience in an inbound/outbound call center environment highly desirable.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills
• Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines
• Communicates information regarding team performance, employee needs and VOE to more senior management. Presents team data to manager and large groups and effectively responds to feedback.
• Rewards and recognizes the right behaviors on the team
• Demonstrates creativity in seeking new and better solutions
• Participates in and may lead call monitoring calibration across with Intuit
• Ensures that employees have the development opportunities needed to learn and grow
• Continuously assesses and improves processes within their scope and recommends improvements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including coaching and mentoring
• Leadership experience in a similar position that demonstrates capability to lead teams
• Knowledge of the client’s products and customer needs
• Demonstrated experience analyzing performance data and applying findings to improve and/ or manage individual performance.