TITLE: Inside Sales Rep I
Position: Full-Time / Non-Exempt
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the difference for the world’s best brands!
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Secure service renewals and achieve quotas
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand renewal opportunities in your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a business-to-business sales environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day to existing customers, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying renewal opportunities, and closing sales.
What we offer:
· Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
· Competitive salary
· Monthly performance incentives
· Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met
Please send resumes to: Arika.Aerts@Concentrix.com
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
What we are looking for:
Proven inside sales experience with track record of over-achieving quota
Desire to work business hours in a corporate selling environment
Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong listening and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Proficient with corporate productivity tools, e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
Some college preferred
What we Offer:
· A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
· A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
· An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.