The Transition Project Manager will be part of the Concentrix Insurance Solutions’ (CIS) Transition and System Integration Team and will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a business transition and/or system integration for either new or existing clients of the TPA division of CIS.
A transition project within the CIS TPA organization –
Is very complex and requires strong knowledge and familiarity of the CIS Waterfall SDLC as well as excellent communication, organizational, delegation, and time-management skills.
Involves several cross-functional teams of developers, business and quality analysts, actuarial resources, various technology resource types, and business/operations team members.
Consists of multiple workstreams and tasks which could include but are not limited to the implementations of networks, servers, application software, data conversions, business processes/delivery centers, customer contact centers, technology service teams, BCP/DR execution plans, and the required business control processes as defined in the agreement with the relevant client.
Is High-profile in both the CIS and Client organizations, requiring appropriate level of communications with Executive-level management.
As the transition project manager, there are several service and delivery expectations and responsibilities which include:
- Development, execution, and maintenance of a highly detailed, fully integrated/cross-functional project plan using Microsoft Project which adheres to scope, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Development, execution, and maintenance of project roadmaps and resource plans using MS Project, MS Excel, Visio, or other software/tools.
- Document and track project deliverables using MS Project
- Apply best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing of projects
- Providing accurate and timely communication to both client and CIS stakeholders and project team members
- Driving urgency and focus for all parties involved in project activities
- Status reporting – A specific status reporting cadence will be defined within the relevant client contract. Responsible for compiling the appropriate level of information for status reporting to different audiences (such as project team members, project sponsors, and internal/external executive-level steering meetings).
- Resource planning – Responsible for working with resource managers across the organization to request, confirm, and forecast resources / effort allocation.
- Frequent interaction with both CIS and client executive-level management
- Evaluating and analyzing variances in deadlines, tasks, milestones and resource loading
- Proactively identifying and documenting project risks and issues and capturing mitigation/resolution plans
- Escalating issues as needed to management and ensuring follow-through
- Reconciling time for approved project work and expense reports with approved project travel.
- Partnering with internal CIS Finance/Accounting teams to prepare and track project budgets and financials.
- Facilitating project meetings including scheduling, hosting web sessions, and distributing minutes, and following up on action items
- Organizing and maintaining project documentation within the common project repository.
- Flexible working hours as clients may be in different time zones or team members may be in different geographical locations.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
6+ years’ experience in Project Management role with experience in supporting/managing Software implementation and/or complex integration projects
Experience developing and/or tracking a project with Microsoft Project
Familiarity with the entire Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
Familiarity with Visio and Visual Studio or other visual software tools.
Strong analytical problem solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent time-management skills
Attention to detail
Preference for a fast-paced, matrixed team environment
Exceptional multi-tasking ability
Positive/pleasant attitude with ambition to learn and develop
Strong discipline to work independently and remotely, as necessary
Immediate authorization to work in the USA
PREFFERED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
Bachelor’s degree and PMP certification preferred
IT and Insurance project experience preferred
Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and Waterfall Methodology
Experience with IT project implementations including data conversions
Location: Greenville, SC
Office: Greenville, SC (Options to Work From Home)
Travel: 10 – 15% depending on the stage of project life-cycle but also dependent on the specific project involved.
CIS TPA – Transition Project Manager (not ‘Genelco’)