This position provides supervision and quality control for front-line Call Center staff to achieve the client’s Sales targets while maintaining high standards of Customer Service. The Sales Leader oversees the activities of the Sales workforce including customer service, training, support and ongoing development of Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives, Web Agents and/or Escalation Specialists to meet client and corporate quality expectations. The role coordinates the direction, scheduling and orientation of sales activities for all Sales Representatives. Primary responsibilities involve communicating and establishing the client’s sales goals and advising front line sales staff of client advertising campaigns. This role is responsible for suggesting script changes and operational adjustments based on response, take or contact rates. The Sales Leader oversees and manages staffing requirements, appropriate Sales Representative loading ratio, order transaction and management to ensure the client’s program metrics are achieved. They also oversee and manage the effective use of Customer Service Representatives and/or Specialists to ensure that program metrics are achieved. They assess individual training needs and ensure that these needs are met. The Sales Leader will assist the Sales Manager by providing various reports on sales, fulfillment, correspondence, quality management and billing.
- Coordinates the direction, scheduling and orientation of sales activities for front line Call Center staff
- Coordinates client sales campaign by establishing sales quotas and goals and advises front line sales staff of advertising techniques.
- Directs and supervises sales agents to achieve and exceed quota objectives
- Motivates and leads sales behaviors and culture.
- Disseminates promotional program changes to Sales Representatives and training
- Monitors and manages absenteeism
- Oversees and manage effective use of personnel resources to insure programs metrics are achieved
- Conducts one-on-one and Team meetings monthly
- Suggest script changes and operational adjustments based on response, take or contact rates
- Assesses individual training needs and ensure needs are met
- Assists with Business center training needs analysis and program development
- Prepares payroll documentation for subordinates
- Assists Sales Manager with preparing sales forecasts
- Prepares various reports (sales, fulfillment, correspondence, quality management, billing)
- Maintains personnel files
- Conduct Quality Assurance monitoring and provide feedback/coaching to Sales Representatives
- Monitors and safeguards ISO 9001 standard compliance
- Uses appropriate tools to manage and report non conformance in document control processes
- First Aid Responder
- Experience / Skill: 2 – 3 years of customer service experience, minimum 2 years of Call Center experience, minimum 1 year of supervising others
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of Keyboarding, basic PC operations, Microsoft Office
- Bilingual French/English would be an asset
- Strong analytics, excel and power point skills