The Team Lead role will be responsible for the overall program performance and first line supervision of the program.
TEAM LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
• Management of day to day operations
• Monitor, track and report operational metrics (Ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded)
• Handle calls through 1-800 line and/or escalated calls
• Escalate program or operational issues to appropriate Operations or Program Manager with recommended resolution
• Provide daily leadership, guidance/assistance and support to department personnel
• Monitors and manages absenteeism
• Process payroll for self and subordinates
• Maintain personnel files
• Ensure company communications are distributed to CSR in a timely manner (i.e., announcements, changes to policy and procedure, etc)
• Communicate department and organizational objectives and goals to direct report.
• Prepare and conduct performance evaluations/one on ones
• Assess individual training needs and ensure needs are met
• Monitor and safeguards ISO 9001 standard compliance
• Document departmental procedures and work instructions in compliance with quality standards
• Regularly review departmental processes and work flows with view of improving efficiency and to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
• Identify process improvement and implementation in daily operations
• Participate in company –wide initiatives (ISO, staff development, policies /procedures, TL Playbook etc)
• This position requires a high level of confidentiality in all duties
• Schedule could vary based on program need
• Any additional duties assigned by management
Education/Knowledge: Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred and a minimum of two years of related experience (staff management and program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Experience: Two years of customer service experience; One year of call center experience; and a minimum of six months supervisory experience preferred.
***** Second version – same duties and responsibilities as above but different Education and Experience
Education/Knowledge: High School graduation or College enrollment. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred. A minimum of 6 months of related experience (staff management/program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Experience / Skill:
- Communication - Written and Verbal
- Self Starter/Proactive
- Integration and collaboration skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Analysis –Data related troubleshooting.
- Program Management
- Presentation skills