Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Concentrix, Mississauga is growing and we’re looking for ambitious, customer focused staff to get in on the ground floor and be part of the growth team. At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Bilingual Customer Service position provides first point of contact with retail customers including loyalty program members as well as Commercial Credit Card Holders; we genuinely deliver fast, friendly, and responsive service so that guests feel welcome and appreciated. The Representative has the following areas of responsibility but not limited to: answering general inquiries and complaints for products and services, account registration and maintenance, and provide insight regarding the loyalty program and promotions and commercial business. The agent must always have a customer centric mindset while trying to achieve best results through best practices and continuous improvement.
· High school education or equivalent
· General knowledge of windows-based applications and strong ability to navigate numerous computerized information systems as well as strong keyboarding skills
· 1-3 years of work experience in a customer service role.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills with a professional approach to customer satisfaction
· Passionate about supporting a team, helping customers and delivering high quality service.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Corporate Perks and Incentives
· Benefits and Pension Plan Program
· Hours of Operation, Monday – Sunday 7:00am – 10:00pm
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy