The role requires a proactive person that exhibits strong leadership skills and acts as a good corporate team player working closely with direct staff, other managers and other internal departments to ensure program success. The role further requires flexibility in work schedule and task assignments including the ability to manage multiple deliverables at one time. The position requires a self-motivated employee with excellent communication skills that can self manage and work well in both an independent and team environment.
The Team Lead role will be responsible for the overall program performance and first line supervision of the program.
Team LEAD Responsibilities
- Management of day to day operations
- Monitor, track and report operational metrics (Ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded)
- Handle calls through 1-800 line and/or escalated calls
- Escalate program or operational issues to appropriate Operations or Program Manager with recommended resolution
- Provide daily leadership, guidance/assistance and support to department personnel
- Monitors and manages absenteeism
- Process payroll for self and subordinates
- Maintain personnel files
- Ensure company communications are distributed to CSR in a timely manner (i.e., announcements, changes to policy and procedure, etc)
- Communicate department and organizational objectives and goals to direct report.
- Prepare and conduct performance evaluations/one on ones
- Assess individual training needs and ensure needs are met
- Monitor and safeguards ISO 9001 standard compliance
- Document departmental procedures and work instructions in compliance with quality standards
- Regularly review departmental processes and work flows with view of improving efficiency and to ensure compliance with policies and standards.
- Identity process improvement and implementation in daily operations
- Participate in company –wide initiatives (ISO, staff development, policies /procedures, TL Playbook etc)
- This position requires a high level of confidentiality in all duties
- Schedule could vary based on program need
- Any additional duties assigned by management
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred and a minimum of two years of related experience (staff management and program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Education/Knowledge: High School graduation or College enrollment. Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) preferred. A minimum of 6months of related experience (staff management/program management). An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
Experience / Skill:
Communication - Written and Verbal
Integration and collaboration skills
Strong Analytical skills
Analysis –Data related troubleshooting.
Reporting Structure ( To be used for Org Chart)
The Program Support Manager reports to the Operations Manager.
Direct Reports: CSR/agent(s)
Adaptability – Is able and willing to adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Able to adjust personal style to changing environment. Maintains focus and intensity and remains calm, optimistic and persistent, even under adversity.
Communications – Spoken and Written - Able to clearly present information through the spoken word; influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances; listen well; able to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities; to read and interpret written information.
Customer Focus (Internal and External) –Is dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services. Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
Job Knowledge– Know, understand, and appropriately apply the technical/soft skills, methods, and processes required for the position. Able to learn, retain, and apply information to the job. Keep current with new and/or updated program information, trends, and developments in the field.
Leadership – Inspire, motivate, and guide others toward goal accomplishment. Consistently develop and sustain cooperative working relationships. Encourage and facilitate cooperation within the organization and with customer groups; foster commitment, team spirit, pride and trust. Skilled at building rapport.
Organization and Planning - Anticipates needs, determines priorities and establishes the appropriate courses of action, set goals. Monitors performance towards goals and makes adjustments, as necessary, to facilitate goal attainment. Able to organize/schedule people or tasks, develops actions plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resources availability. Multi-Tasking: able to effectively focus on more than one task at hand concurrently.
Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems.
Quality Orientation - The ability to complete work accurately and thoroughly, paying attention to the details of job responsibilities. Produces a minimum amount of errors while completing work. Able to recognize errors in work in progress and make necessary real time corrections. Accurately checks processes and tasks and monitors the results of delegated tasks, assignments and projects.
Teamwork - The ability to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose.