The candidate will provide superior customer service and product support to LG customers. The candidate will provide telephone support to answer questions related to LG consumer products.
- Provide quality customer service while demonstrating the ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve advanced inquiries in both B2B and B2C scenarios
- Acts as a resource in assisting remote users to resolve problems with product support
- Ability to translate complex situations into terms easily understood by the customer
- Knowledge in home appliances.
- Negotiation and decision making skills
The ability to handle high volume of requests with ease, and the ability to address customers’ questions efficiently & accurately
Provide quick response to customer /consumer needs to maximize customer satisfaction, provide alternative model etc. to resolve customer needs quickly.
Issue Return authorizations, follow up and tracking with reverse logistics.
Confirmation- Ensure all orders are released to ensure on time delivery and Customer satisfaction. Ability to support pricing structure where applicable
Delivery Information- Handle request for delivery information and status of delivery.
Work with inventory allocation to release back orders.
Cancellation of Orders - Cancel orders upon request to ensure orders do not ship. Timely processing of cancelation & returns to expedite replacements to customers.
Please send resumes to yolanda.tisdale@Concentrix.com
What We Offer:
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
- A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
- An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
Concentrix is a recognized leader in providing platforms, people and services to support high-value interactions at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Acquire. Support. Renew. From initial customer acquisition through renewal – our suite of complementary services and technology provides you with the support you need to satisfy even the most complex customer requirements. By delivering from our locations in Asia, Europe, Latin America, Canada, and the United States in over 40 major languages, we give our clients the global reach essential for business success. Our results: satisfied clients, some with relationships of 12 years or more.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.