The Program Coordinator manages auxiliary programs, program-related deliverables and special projects assigned by program managers and management team. Responsible for executing, coordinating, researching and tracking project activities from concept to completion.
- Formulate and deliver project-related specifications including: quoting requirements, design and strategy documents, and imaging and production requirements.
- Use listening skills to translate various communications to detailed and concise dissemination of project-related information (agendas, minutes, action register updates, conference notes, next steps).
- Identify and escalate at-risk deliverables and action items to the appropriate level.
- Problem solves to reach workable solutions with little or no reinforcement (collecting, reviewing and routing information through proper channels).
- Coordinate all project-related activities with a high level of accuracy; delivery must be on time and on target (project schedules, spec documents, quotes, approvals).
- Lead end to end management and execution of elements of services within the base OEM program
- Document processes and procedures to maximize success in the project execution phase.
- Track key performance indicators to determine budget to actuals on internal and external costs to maintain quoted gross margins
- Prioritize multi-program deliverables and mobilize teams to action; monitor and document progress and compromises while providing timely updates to management, program managers and team members.
- Analyze existing processes and procedures and identify deficiencies; participate in process improvement efforts.
- Review and update documentation to represent current state of the program; track changes and assess benefit or risk factors.
- Monitor deliverables from all resources for accuracy, efficiency and validity.
- Provides support to Program Managers and Product Development teams
- May accompany Sales and Account Management on external client appointments and/or presentations to evaluate customer business requirements and clarify Minacs service offerings
- Regularly contribute ideas, thoughts and solutions during client calls
- May lead client calls and/or in person client meetings
- Travel is required (up to 20%)
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four year college or university required.
One to two years of related experience required. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered. Microsoft Office specifically including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access required.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and structure analysis for complex business issues.
- Apply precise and professional written and verbal communication skills in daily interactions with client, team members and internal departments.
- Ability to navigate through an environment of constant change and redirection
- Able to assess urgency of projects and adjust priorities to meet project deliverables and delivery dates.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals
- Able to write reports and business correspondence
- Must have the ability to present formal and informal training and make professional presentations to any size or type of group, including upper management
- Able to effectively and positively respond to challenging inquires or complaints as necessary
- Must be able to consistently work with all levels and backgrounds in a diverse workforce
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills
- Takes initiative, doesn’t wait to be asked and plans efficiently
- Ability to take concise direction and work independently
- Exhibit a great degree of creativity, latitude and willingness to make decisions.
- Recognize the need to enact change or corrective action process.
- Accept and welcome change; take ownership of program elements and champion new direction