TITLE: Customer Support Rep. 1
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Daleville, IN
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We're not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Come join the Concentrix Team as a Product Support Representative. Frontline Agents provide the client’s customers with State of the Art support in an environment of care that promotes the company's vision of "Do the Nations Taxes". Join this journey and come with us to the next level of providing “awesome customer experiences”.
TEAM / LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
• Demonstrates a sincere desire for a quality user experience and understands how service experience impacts
• Flexible team player attitude
• Promotes/fosters a positive work environment
• Maintains positive working relationships
• Positive, flexible approach to change
• Collaborative approach to problem solving
• Understands individual impact on team's success
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer skills: Exhibits an intermediate level of knowledge in the relevant operating systems and software environment
• Prefer software troubleshooting abilities
• Modifies communication style to meet customer needs
• Proven Customer Service skills
• Able to simplify and communicate complex ideas to customers
• Ability to diffuse situations with frustrated customers and convert to a positive memorable customer experience ANALYTICAL SKILLS:
• Able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations
• Excellent numerical, abstract and verbal reasoning skills
• Solves moderately complex problems exercising good judgment. The ideal candidate will have critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to identify the source of a customer’s problem and accurately assist with the program navigation ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS:
• Demonstrates initiative and the ability to prioritize
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Work under pressure of meeting team productivity goals.
• Understands and accepts schedule adherence in a call center environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS:
• Demonstrates a sincere desire to assist the customer, and puts the customers’ needs first
• Ability to align and communicate with the customer effectively
• Tenacity to understand customer issues and assist with resolving questions
• Ability to quickly build rapport with customers
Please send resumes to: Arika.Aerts@Concentrix.com
KNOWLEDGE / BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE:
• High School or GED required
• College degree (or equivalent) preferred. Background in business, finance, accounting, math, or tax a plus.
• Some experience providing support in a call center environment a plus
• Internship with a tax preparation firm a plus
• Ability to adhere to work schedules, as well as the flexibility to work overtime and weekends when needed.
• Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer
• Demonstrates a positive/understanding attitude in the face of difficult or challenging customer interactions.
• Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job;
Motivated towards constantly improving.
• Stays with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is obtained or is no longer reasonably attainable • Thrives in a feedback rich culture
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Career Pathing and Advancement Opportunities
Monthly performance incentives
Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy