Duties and responsibilities
· Assess all in-bound calls to accurately and efficiently address caller’s needs.
· Follow up out-bound calls to assist in resolution.
· Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
· Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
· Be patient and compassionate.
· Work as a team player.
· Maintains a neat, clean, and professional personal appearance and observes the dress code established by Concentrix.
· Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled. Adheres to all company time and attendance policy.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
· Customer Focus—Dedicated to keeping customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect. Communicates with customers in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
· 3+ years of high volume, inbound contact center or high volume face to face contact in a business setting experience is required.
· College degree preferred but not required. High school diploma is required.
· Background in Healthcare is preferred, specifically in benefits, enrollment, billing, and customer relations.
· Must have open availability to work a 40-hour work week on any day of the week between the hours of 8:00 am -8:00 pm.
· Experience with Avaya is helpful.
· Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership is required.
What we Offer:
• A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
• A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
• An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
• A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer/consumer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer/consumer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer/consumer interaction. Based in 25 (140 locations) countries with a staff of more than 90,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail, CPG & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism