Mopar Accessories & Performance Technical Consultant
The Mopar Accessories & Performance Technical Consultant supports dealers, independent repair facilities and consumers in resolving product concerns in a prompt and effective manner. Primary responsibility involves utilizing problem solving and decision-making techniques to make suggestions and/or resolve technical issues related to Mopar Accessories and/or Mopar Performance parts installation or operation. All aspects of daily functions are to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and enhance the vehicle ownership experience.
Education / Knowledge:
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent (associate degree or higher preferred)
- Strong understand of automotive electrical and/or engine drivability systems
- Mopar Accessories and/or Performance parts knowledge
- Technical background; good communication skills
- ASE Certifications in Engine Performance and Electrical a plus