Oversee all daily regional operations for Regional Director, handling a multitude of general issues which change daily. Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Regional Director and team members.
· Provide support to Regional Director, regional staff, and team members by handling a multitude of general issues which occur daily.
· Coordinates all meetings and travel for Director/Managers/Dealer Council & field team members. Works with Regional Marketing Mgr. to handle RMF/Sales Challenge/New Dealer correspondence.
· Manage regional facility, along with required equipment/supply needs (i.e., office supplies/computer needs/phone system/security system/business licenses/document retention/Field State Representatives licensing, etc).
· Follow up/track the management team/field team on assignments given out. Handle daily/weekly/monthly reports/HR New Hire paperwork issues or assignments as they arise/temporary staffing needs/handle PR’s and purchase orders
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
Overall Related Experience:
· 5+ years in administrative field
Directly Related Experience:
· 3 years in automotive industry
· Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication, superior organization, problem solving and decision making skills.