MARKETING ASSISTANT – SUPPORT SERVICES
The Marketing Assistant implements support services and administrative procedures, manages the day-to-day workflow of the team and assists in the coordination and the acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services.
· Assist in procedures related to marketing support and other support services, such as word processing, operating telephones and switchboards.
· Assist with administrative activities associated with contracting, billing, invoicing, requisitions and vendor relationships.
· Assist in the implementation of policies and procedures related to support services such as; accommodations, relocations, equipment support and maintenance, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, postal services, maintenance, and other general office and administrative activities.
· Identify issues that may arise in office systems, processes or procedures and forward proposed resolution to appropriate parties. Resolve processing or equipment related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports as needed.
· Work directly with managers and supervisors to determine and assess team needs, projects and activities.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence regarding individual, team and departmental performance and improvement as well as ad hoc requests.
· Assess, propose and implement automation processes where efficiencies may be gained.
· Other duties as required.
Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent experience and/or training.
Experience / Skill:
One to three years experience as an administrative assistant or similar position required. Intermediate computer knowledge and skills required; specifically Word and Excel as well as database software (i.e. Access). Must have ability to work with general office equipment, computers, voice/data devices and mail-room equipment. Must type 40 WPM.
This position reports to the Support Services Team Lead.