“Do you have a passion for handling consumer relations with escalation experience? Concentrix is partnering with a world leader in the snack industry offering opportunities to work for the world’s favorite brands in approximately 165 countries around the world. Our client is the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy. There is an immediate need for agents in our Rochester, NY location!”
The Executive representative position is responsible for managing escalated contacts received through the contact center.The individual will have strong negotiation skills and advanced customer service skills in managing and resolving escalated consumer issues. The Agent ensures proper consumer handling of contacts while performing assigned functions according to standardized policies and procedures. The Agent is accountable for customer satisfaction by achieving certain prescribed, measurable performance goals on a daily basis. The escalation agent will work an assigned shift, which may have varying start times.
• Manage and respond to inbound contacts, returns call received offline using escalation documented procedures, available tools and supplied information to assess consumers’ needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the consumer
• Resolve consumer questions and concerns through active listening, communicating clearly and demonstrating empathy
• Creates and updates cases within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system,Documents problem definition and escalation processes
• Review and research customer's inquiry to resolve issues that are non-routine in nature and gather information in order to determine the most appropriate response to the customer.
• Provides customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM
• Reporting of escalated contacts to senior management. Escalates to internal and external persons in accordance with standard operations procedures when appropriate Remains knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation. Maintain a professional and calm demeanor,Maintains awareness of and compliance with all Concentrix personnel policies,Achieves specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with initial call handling team and entire floor team and client. Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers and negotiation skills
What we're looking for:
Exceptional Customer service escalation skills required