Job Description: Technical Solution Manager (TSM)
Create over Technology Design, Costing, and Solution:
• Accountable for technical understanding of Concentrix’s technology strategy and assets, including Third Party vendor products and Concentrix-developed assets to be leveraged for client’s requirements. Including Voice , Networks (WAN/LAN) , Security (ie PCI), Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery, Help Desk, and Costing / Pricing Tools.
• Responsible for creating and designing the technical solution aligned to Concentrix strategy and based on client requirements and expected outcomes via RFP’s / RFI’s.
• Ownership to define the E2E technical solution and cost case, including but not limited to: which assets/technologies will be used, how they interface to each other and to client systems, which components will be customized versus standard/configured, hosting model (client premise, BPaaS, shared IT, etc).
Takes content ownership for all final Bid proposals· Accompanies New Business and/or Client Services Designate on External Client Appointments/Presentations to evaluate customer business requirements and clarify CNX business offerings –
- Provide Solution & Sales Support documentation (BRD, SOW, BOM, Blueprints, Presentations, diagrams, etc
Responsible for Technology Communications and IT Transition Handoffs:
Determine the right business partners to find alternatives and solutions to client challenges.
Engage the business client early and effectively in building solid relationships and pushing IT Value upstream as a key differentiator in winning new opportunities.
Exercise independent judgement in development methods, techniques, architectures and standards for obtaining solutions. Ensures scalability and Global / International capabilities of technology.
Creates and integrates a cohesive, coordinated IT Transition plan that meets stake holder priorities within client’s go-live production date requirements.
Ownership of Technology Solution as part of Team Lead Solution Architect:
• Responsible to work with required technical specialists to refine the detailed solution and cost case
• Ability to multi-task possessing the capability of handling/working in multiple deals at the same time
• Possess strong estimation skills and able to put high level solutions and cost cases with minimum information in early phases of the deal
• Candidate should have strong analytical capabilities
• Responsible for ensuring effective due diligence of the technical solution and proper transition to deployment team
• Drive standardisation of asset usage across deals
• Lead discussions with both the Industry Vertical leads and respective Asset / Offering Leaders to ensure experience from deals/transitions is fed back into assets and offerings creation/evolution
Excellent communication skills
• Client facing role, capable of presenting the technical solution to different audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Client facing role, capable of discussing the technical solution with the client IT team and articulate the dependencies, requirements, etc
• Communicate comfortably and effectively with the Solutions team to ensure the right technical solution is created
• Capable of articulating and manage stakeholder expectations
Technical knowledge in the following areas mandatory:
• Contact Center Techology Offerings from ACD, IVR, Chat, Email, Recording, Monitoring, back end CRM Solution, Work Force Management, and Internal Quality Management policies.
• Knowledge and understanding of technology trends with Mobile (digital and Omni Channels) , Self-Service, and real time analytics.
• Software development process and terminology - experience in software development required
• Business process management, (contact center) desktop automation, and Project Management disciplines.
• Software technology related concepts such as GUI components, IDE, Version and Source Control, VDI (Citrix and VMWare), browser, etc.
• IT related concepts such as network, shared drive, remote connectivity, performance parameters, desktop, dev/test/QA/production environments, etc.
• OpenSpan and BPM product knowledge a big plus
Experience & others
• 10+ years of experience in creating solutions involving software development
• 5+ years in business process management (call center or back office)
• Fluent in English
• Travel up to 50% of the time
• Experience in working with global teams, in different timezones and cultures