Administer the daily operation of specific functions related to company vehicles in KMA’s sales in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. Develop analytical tools to monitor and track company vehicle inventories at all levels; make recommendations to reduce overall operating costs; and recommend corrective actions in order to achieve greater levels efficiency. Provide support to the regions for all company vehicle-related activities. Support management in planned and ad-hoc projects/activities.
· Coordinate the disposal of all company vehicles turned in at Corporate through auctions, dealer sales and/or sale to employees.
· Handle all appointments for lease vehicles at Corporate.
· Receive new vehicles and complete inspections upon arrival.
· Update Lease Pricing for KMA Leasing program as new model pricing is released.
· Process California registration and renewals for leasing program.
· Receive and processing of new prototype vehicles and enter into Keytrak system upon arrival. Tag as necessary and update accordingly to calendars. Update calendar with usage request as approve by Finance.
· Administer Pool Car & Rental program.
· When required assist with Regional Ordering and registration.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
Overall Related Experience:
· Past corporate/ office experience a plus
· Excel and data entry experience preferred
· Advanced organizational and planning skills
· Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Strong PC skills including Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience with AS400 or mainframe database management