Position will be responsible for processing of specialty incentive claims, payment exceptions, and dealer contact for questions relating to incentives. The ability to interact with dealer personnel is key to the position. Processing and notation of claim status must be clear and concise. Provide timely response to questions, either by phone or e-mail. Provide daily report to Incentive Administration including queue status.
2. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY
In priority order, describe the five primary responsibilities currently performed and expected of this position.
Administer specialty incentive and payment exception processing for accuracy and in a timely manner.
Communicate with Regional and Dealership Personnel relating to questions about the process, documentation, and payments/chargebacks, as required.
Act as liaison between Sales & Incentive Planning and AutoEver for system issues, interpretation, and other questions, as required.
3. PERSONALLY PERFORMED DUTIES
· Review and process specialty incentive claims and payment exceptions and provide feedback in KIAS for submission issues. Ensure that processing is accurate and timely and that attention is paid to the details of the program and documentation.
· Provide assistance to dealership personnel relating to incentive questions via e-mail or phone.
· Provide support to regional personnel relating to incentive questions.
· Provide information to AutoEver in the instance that there is a system issue.
4. JOB REQUIREMENTS
List the minimum education and experience (number of years and type of experience) required for an individual to successfully perform this job.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Overall Related Experience:
· Minimum 1 year data processing & customer support experience
Directly Related Experience:
· Experience in data processing and incentives within the automotive industry preferred
• Planning & Organizing - Effectively applies ideas and material resources by clarifying the priorities, activity sequences, and planning of projects/tasks
• Customer Focus - Clearly recognizes both internal and external customers and the impact that task performance could have on them
• Problem Solving - Clearly define the contents and characteristics of a problem; search for rational procedures and approaches in order to propose solutions
• Communication - Clearly understands fellow team members and efficiently conveys one’s thoughts using adequate communication channels and methods
• Teamwork - Demonstrating respect for co-workers and creating a working environment of cooperation and teamwork by sharing and working together to accomplish tasks
Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word), Kofax, and KIAS. SAP experience highly recommended. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. PROBLEM SOLVING/DECISION MAKING
Must be self-motivated and have the ability to solve day-to-day/positional situations. Provide solutions for issues that arise based upon system functionality, program guidelines and standard practices. Must be well organized.
Standard procedures are followed without involvement in policy provision and guideline decisions. Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requiring instructions only on new assignments.