The Sales Manager is responsible for enabling his/her team to meet and exceed all client sales and productivity KPIs through effective performance coaching, motivating and management. He or she will develop and maintain a high energy, positive, can-do environment that fosters enthusiasm and maximum effort from every Sales Development Representative (SDR).
What You Will Do:
- Drive a team of inside sales professionals to exceed Vonage’s lead production goals while delivering exceptional lead quality.
- Utilize Concentrix’ Performance Coaching Model to monitor calls, coach, and motivate the sales team.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily sales performance metrics.
- Analyze trends in sales performance and QA and take appropriate actions to ensure peak performance.
Identify methods to drive continual performance improvement
Conduct weekly team sales meetings, designed to share results, news and recognition as well as provide team training as needed.
Work with Training department to ensure all SDR’s receive proper and adequate training.
- Interview prospective SDR candidates to ensure pipeline of high quality candidates for team growth is full.
- Ensure that all SDR’s understand their key Metrics and how their performance compares to these metrics.
- Manage day-to-day HR responsibilities associated with a team of 12 - 15 SDR’s including compensation, attendance tracking, communication and enforcement of HR policies.
- Run weekly Vonage quality calibration sessions
- Run weekly CNX internal QA calibration sessions
- Attend daily Vonage performance calls with the client.
- Participate in weekly internal Vonage team status meetings as requested by Senior Sales Manager.
Your Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years previous sales experience with a proven success record
- Minimum 2 years Inside Sales Management or supervisory experience, preferably in a delivery center environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Vonage selling process, with the ability to comprehend and execute the sales process.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Other Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Associate degree a plus
- Familiarity with SFDC a plus
- Telephony sales experience a plus