The MVP Consumer Agent will provide customer support of the sales, marketing and contractual provisions of their Vehicle Protection Plans as they apply to all current products in the portfolio and any new product type sold for Service Contracts. The scope of business includes answering informational questions, resolution of consumer issues and cost controls through pre-authorization activities for repairs. Predominate contact types handled are inbound calls. Outbound calls are related to solution of inbound transacted business.
- MVP Consumer Agents (CSRs) are empowered to address the vast majority of contacts requiring a minimal number of escalated cases to the operations in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It is important to manage Escalated Calls to a minimum to prevent double handling of customers, cost escalation, and customer dissatisfaction.
- Calls beyond the prescribed empowerment levels of Supplier’s CSRs or which are beyond the CSR’s skill or training are referred to as an Escalated Call.
- CSR’s are required to create a Case Record in the CSC Agent Workbench Case Management System and document the initial contact and all pertinent information prior to escalating the call. These calls are then routed to one of three groups at the CSC operation depending on the issue. The groups and escalation types are as follows:
- Customer Facing Issues
- Inquiries regarding the outcome of a vehicle inspection
- Payment plan inquiries
- Contract Cancellation refund amount disputes
- Customer Name change requests
- Contracts upgrade inquiries
- Repair claim reimbursement disputes
- Reinstatement of coverage requests
- Request for copies of checks
Please send resumes to: Arika.Aerts@Concentrix.com
- High School education or GED Equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills and experience in a Windows environment.
Experience / Skill:
- 2-4 years customer service experience required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills required.
- Experience working with customers and dealers preferred.
- Automotive knowledge and experience preferred.
- Must be a self-starter/ independent worker with the ability to multitask and manage multiple customer cases simultaneously.
Department / Program: Chrysler
Operating Hours: Monday - Friday 8am – 8pm Hours may vary depending on business needs
Minimum Hours per Week: 40 Hours