TITLE: OnStar Member Services Team
LOCATION: Warren, MI
START DATE: December 18, 2017
STATUS: Full -Time/Non Exempt
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
· Meet designated goals for quality and AHT (Average Handling Time) per call in a high volume call center
· Handle multiple types of calls from a varied customer base (individuals, businesses, automotive dealers)
· Utilize complex internet and software platforms while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service
· Document, escalate, and resolve complaints or issues properly and in a timely manner.
· Handle high volume, inbound service calls (roadside assistance, routing, troubleshooting, etc.)
· Navigate using multiple computer programs while speaking with the customer
Please call Kim Ford at (586) 578-6157 or send resumes to: Arika.Aerts@Concentrix.com
Education / Knowledge:
High School Graduation or equivalent, General knowledge of windows-based applications and web technology
Experience / Skill:
Minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service environment is required, 3 years preferred.
Excellent punctuality and attendance in addition to active listening skills a must
Excellent communication skills
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
WE Drive Results... WE Deliver Service Excellence... WE Act With Integrity... WE Are One Team