Interact with customer, clients, and agents, as well as other teams and representatives regarding external client’s services and products answering Calls. Deliver information in answer to general inquiries and assist in the resolution of customer concerns. Also will assist in processing new business and Policy Owner service request.
1.Receive in-bound calls by clarifying the type of product purchased and the options available within the contract account. This is to be done without using a scripted response.
2. Clarify the needs of the caller using industry and product knowledge and call center skills.
3. Track and document calls using a company specific software program.
4. Achieve high level of single call resolution.
5. Handle difficult problems and avoid escalation whenever possible.
6. Continuously improve call handling skills, system knowledge, and communication skills, thus enhancing customer service levels.
7. Provide exceptional service to the customer that meets or exceeds all client contractual service level agreements.
8. Assist with completing client requests by responding to requests for forms .
11. Complete call request based on client specific time line.
12. Assist, or train new representatives as needed.
13. Ability to work in a fast paced multi functional environment.
Inbound Call Center experience in a high volume call center.
This is NOT a commission based job.
Please Contact Rachel Green @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please no Phone Calls
What we Offer:
· A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
· A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
· An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
Concentrix Corporation is the global business process outsourcing division of SYNNEX Corporation with award-winning expertise in providing our clients with platforms and services to support the customer lifecycle. From locations in the Philippines, China, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, the United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, India and Japan, our more than 45,000 employees support millions of transactions in multiple languages and countries worldwide. Concentrix Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation. Come experience the Concentrix difference!
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.