Human Resources Manager
This is a senior Human Resources role engaged in developing, maintaining and improving employee relations and business partnerships in multiple Call Centers or multiple locations within a single geographic area. Owns and applies the company’s existing labor relations policies and the development of new policies and programs as a senior HR Generalist. May direct multiple HR functions including recruiting and compensation. Directly and indirectly involved in employee issues and conflict resolution. Has HR responsibility for 0 to 3 direct reports.
· Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring employee morale
· Directs the recruitment efforts for volume recruitment and on-boarding
· Oversees quality and accuracy of information gathering processes on employee satisfaction levels and issues
· Develops and communicates company policies, regulations and procedures to employees
· Facilitates communications between employees and various company personnel
· Provides mentoring and support to other on site HR functions (recruiting, compensation, training) based on employee feedback and ongoing risk analysis
· Consults / advises on employment legislation and human rights issues
· Directly and indirectly involved in conflict resolution, employee concerns, administration of broad employee programs and practices
· Oversees preparation and presentation of offers of employment and orientation processes
· Provides general HR consultative services for employees, HR and operations management at site locations and ensures sound and legal HR practices and procedures are met
· May participate in outplacement meetings with managers and conducts exit interviews
· Ensures provision of quality information services on corporate policies, procedures and benefit programs to employee population
· Provides direction to the job description, performance appraisal and salary administration programs at sites
· Provides feedback to corporate HR on updates/changes that may be required on operating principles, policies, etc.
· Monitors and reviews personnel situations with management and escalates to the appropriate function individual for resolution as necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labour Relations, or equivalent preferred .
Minimum 7 years experience in Human Resources.
Experience working in a call centre/hospitality/manufacturing environment.
Experience in a unionized environment.
Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
Knowledgeable of Hay classification and pay policy.
CHRP designation considered an asset.