Are you an analytical puzzle-solver with sensitivity and tact? Are you a natural for having a keen eye for details and accuracy? The Call Real Time Analyst (RTA) is a key member of the Operations / Delivery team, responsible for customer and business expectations are met. Responsibilities of the RTA will also include monitoring the customer service rep calls and service levels.
· Manage Real Time exceptions in a large call center environment
· Provide communication to and from Operations and other support departments for escalation of service-impacting issues
· Oversee call flow, real time, through workforce management tool(i.e. EIX).
· Monitor intra-day call and work volume as compared to forecast.
· Completes real time activities related to staffing –Ensures that recommendations for appropriate adjustments to leverage, skillchanges are occurring, as required
· Ensures that service level reports to scan for issues and anomalies, and reports perceived concerns to the Team Manager and/or client.(According to established escalation process)
· Ensures all required data is tracked and trended on a continuous basis. (Service Level, Attendance…)
· May conduct manual studies or analysis due to system short-falls(i.e. AHT, etc.)
· Manages special conditions within the framework of an Emergency Action Plan (i.e. Fire, Power failures, etc.)
· Analyzes real-time schedule efficiency measurements as well as key indicators such as service level, for continuous improvement
· Facilitate the transfer of information of helpdesk requests from Agents to technical support and ensures escalation on large-scale orglobal technical problems
· Ensures that appropriate exception codes are entered to maintain accurate real-time monitoring data
· Investigation of any deviations and enter exceptions in real time
· Work with Human Resources, Recruiting, and Training to coordinate the ID creation of new employee resources
· Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
· Help facilitate the ID Request process for System Access for all new hire, transfer, promoted and terminated employees, as needed
· Communicate with new hires on schedule process, as needed
· Maximize efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
· Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
**All other duties as assigned**
· High School Graduation or equivalent
· Analytical thinker
· Good comprehension / understanding of call center operations, metrics, and general procedures
· Intermediate knowledge of windows-based applications WITH ANEMPHASIS ON MICROSOFT EXCEL (will be tested)
· Mastery of scheduling practices
Experience / Skills:
· Minimum of 1 year forecasting and schedule and real-time adherence management experience (Mastery / CLEAR understanding of workforce management principles; AHT, ACW, Aux codes)
· 2 years Call Center Representative experience
· Ability to work independently (or as a team) and understand the impact of decisions made
· Ability to create reporting and conduct analysis of data and information and deliver operational insight to the business
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at both employees and management
· Highly motivated with ability to create strong partnerships across the business
· Demonstrated intermediate level expertise in Excel (or willing to learn) building Macros, pivot tables, intermediate formula writing to include data connections
· High proficiency in other MS Office products
· Forward thinking / Problem-solvers wanted
· CAN DO / Positive Attitude
Communication(Verbal and/or Written)—Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
Culture Alignment— Actively promotes Concentrix culture through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
Customer Focus (Internal and External)—Dedicated to meeting and strives to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality services .Acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship
2 year AAS Degee preferred (2+ years successful call center experience + some college will be accepted).
High volume, inbound contact center or high volume face to face contact in a business setting experience is a HUGE plus, but not required. We will train the right "go-getters"
Highly desired background in tax, banking, business software, Customer Relations
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership will be required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good negotiation skills, good listening skills, must type at least 35 wpm net.
Must have open availability to work a 40 hour week between the hours of 9am-9pm.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn tax/small business products
A commitment to personal high standards proven by excellent attendance and the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals
Detail oriented, the ability to properly document and create customer call notes in a computer system using multiple screens of data
Excellent communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone and email
Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment
Previous experience in customer service, banking, financial services or call center experience is helpful
We are looking for folks that want to WOW and deliver for customers, work hard and have fun doing it
Understanding of database concepts
Prior experience with Intuit QuickBooks / Turbo Tax is a plus
*Pass criminal background check*
What we Offer:
• A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
• A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
• An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
• A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer/consumer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer/consumer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer/consumer interaction. Based in 25 (140 locations) countries with a staff of more than 90,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail, CPG & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.