Concentrix is now hiring in Greenville!
Be part of a team dedicated to helping Small Businesses succeed in running their business!
Small businesses play a critical role in our communities and fuel the nation’s economy. Imagine all of the small businesses in your life; the local bakery, your favorite restaurant, and the corner market. What would your community be like without them? Unfortunately, the road to success for a small business is paved with challenges, and longevity is not a given. This is where you come in!
Concentrix Greenville is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping small businesses succeed. Concentrix customers are small businesses that use Intuit QuickBooks to run their business. The Concentrix team helps customers learn how to use QuickBooks to its fullest potential and trouble shoots technical issues. Support topics include how to create an invoice, how to set up payroll and how to reconcile books.
If you feel like you don’t know much about these topics, no worries. Most of our new hires don’t either and that’s why Concentrix offers paid training to teach you how to use QuickBooks and help provide awesome customer service and support.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
• A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
• Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
• Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
• Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Delight every customer by listening attentively to their needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and patience, build rapport and resolve their issues
• Provide customer service excellence with QuickBooks customers by performing effective research, navigation of many windows and screens, providing resolution to questions and problems
• Troubleshoot issues that are technical in nature; including hardware, software and networking
• Perform complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
Participate in activities and provide innovative ideas to improve customer service experience and business performance
Concentrix is a global company that is over 100K people strong. Our success and continued growth is because of our people. We are rich in talent and diversity and have a great, fun culture. We are fanatical about our clients and staff. If you have the required skills, the passion to delight customers and are looking to launch an exciting career with a company, Concentrix is the right choice.
Details of PositionFull-Time – 40 hours per week
· Current Hours 9:00AM – 9:00PM Monday - Friday
· 4-Week Paid Training
· Starting Pay: $13.00 per hour with regular pay increases
· Benefits: PTO, Health Insurance, FSA, 401K
· Work Location: 2006 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greenville, SC 29615
• High school diploma or GED is required and you must be at least 18 years of age
• 6 months Customer Service experience
• Must be available to work ANY 8-hour shift between the hours of 9:00AM – 9:00PM
• Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
• Attend every day of the 4 weeks training
Added Factors in Education and Experience:
· Financial / Bookkeeping education and / or experience
· QuickBooks education and / or experience
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org