Analyst- Marketing Solutions PMO
Req #: CNX00047623
Job Category: Marketing Operations
Analyzing the dealer performance data will provide Ford Motor Company with an analytical foundation and support to better understand business development opportunities, performance trends, and performance results using data utilized in the e2 program. It will also provide information to help identify dealer groupings and targets for the Employee Excellence program.
- Analysis to be completed on eligible e2 participants only. e2 data includes metrics for the following dealership employees:
- Sales Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Service Manager
- Service Advisor
- Parts Manager
- Body Shop Manager
- Warranty Administrator
- Certified Pre-Owned Sales Manager
- Certified Pre-Owned Sales Consultant
- F&I Manager
- Participant data includes: Sales and Service Training Certification which includes Selling U, and Advantage U Curriculum, Retail Vehicle Sales, Sales Expectancy, Retail Parts and Labor Sales, Retail Repair Shop Parts Sales, Wholesale & Counter Retail Parts Sales, Body Shop Parts and Labor and Material Sales, Repair Order Combined Total Penetration Score, Customer Viewpoint (CVP).
- All participating Ford dealerships per program rules.
- Current e2 CY data includes 2007-2017. (2018 YTD data will be included as requested.)
- Analysis to provide level performance based on individual metrics and combined metrics.
- Analysis will focus on training and its relation to customer satisfaction and growth metrics. Evaluation of performance and its relation to training will be identified and summarized.
- Analysis based on needs of Ford.
- Analysis to be completed throughout 2018 (through December 2018 or November performance) program year.
- e2 specific:
- Performance will dictate any changes in current e2 metrics
- Performance will dictate how dealer groupings will be created