HR Sr. Manager
Req #: CNX00047728
Job Category: Business Partner & Employee Relations
The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible for implementing the organization's human resource strategy so that the organization attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees it needs to achieve its current and future business objectives
- Responsible for leading and motivating multiple teams/sub processes. Oversees quality and accuracy of information gathering processes on employee satisfaction levels and issues
- Develops and communicates company policies, regulations and procedures to employees
- Facilitates communications between employees and various company personnel
- Provides mentoring and support to other on site HR functions (recruiting, compensation, training) based on employee feedback and ongoing risk analysis
- Consults / advises on employment legislation and human rights issues
- Directly and indirectly involved in conflict resolution, employee concerns, administration of broad employee programs and practices
- Oversees preparation and presentation of offers of employment and orientation processes
- Provides general HR consultative services for employees, HR and operations management at site locations and ensures sound and legal HR practices and procedures are met
- May participate in outplacement meetings with managers and conducts exit interviews
- Ensures provision of quality information services on corporate policies, procedures and benefit programs to employee population
- Provides direction to the job description, performance appraisal and salary administration programs at sites
- Provides feedback to corporate HR on updates/changes that may be required on operating principles, policies, etc.
- Monitors and reviews personnel situations with management and escalates to the appropriate function individual for resolution as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years managing a Human Resources Department, preferably in a call center environment.
- Knowledge of employment labor law, governmental compliance, federal/state programs & requirements.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Must have strong computer skills and possess excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Knowledge of various human resources areas such as benefits, compensation, performance management and payroll functions.
- Ability to formulate strategies and utilize internal and external resources.
- Demonstrated team building skills and work with cross-functional teams.
- Solid business communication, consulting, and analytical skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and HRIS experience