TITLE: TDY OnStar National Command Center Analyst
LOCATION: Detroit, MI
STATUS: Full -Time/Non Exempt
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
· Monitoring intra-day reporting, distribution, and data entry of call center metrics.
· Real-Time monitoring of call center activity
· Generation, storage, and distribution of call center data
· Communication point between the Command Center and call centers
· Responsible for Real-Time allocation changes based on call center activities
· Responsible for directing staff movement to meet call center service levels, allocation goals, and occupancy targets
· Communication with Supplier Traffic Desks to insure schedule adherence, communication IT issues and direction, skill changes etc.
· Generation, verification and distribution of service issues impacting call centers
· Primary interface with IT Support to work on issue resolution
· Responsible for coordination and execution of allocation changes needed during system maintenance or system outages
· Verification, summarization, and distribution of service issues intra-day, daily, weekly, and monthly
· Creation and maintenance of reporting tools and templates
· Point of contact for shared/linked information between the Command Center, Traffic Desks, and Operations
· Responsible for all aspects of Command Center involvement during IT Maintenances
· Communicate staff and department performance metrics to management
· Responsible for call routing during planned and unplanned System Maintenances and IT issues
· Responsible in conjunction with workforce duties, also perform crisis assist responsibilities, monitor crisis application and update advisor application to communicate out events impacting our Members.
· Minimum 6 months OnStar experience required, 1-2 years preferred
· 4 year college degree preferred
· Basic to intermediate database skills required
· Minimum one year experience in workforce administration, scheduling or traffic desk activities preferred
· Demonstrated ability to handle visual monitoring and data entry simultaneously
· Skilled in query internet and other online data repository systems for specific data
· Experience in real time monitoring and workforce call center tools preferred
Education / Knowledge:
High School Graduation or equivalent, General knowledge of windows-based applications and web technology
Experience / Skill:
Minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service environment is required, 3 years preferred.
Sales experience preferred
Excellent punctuality and attendance in addition to active listening skills a must
Excellent communication skills
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
WE Drive Results... WE Deliver Service Excellence... WE Act With Integrity... WE Are One Team