Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a rewarding career with the opportunity for growth and development? Well, you've found the right company. This is our oldest site for this fortune 100 client in North America proudly in the Peterborough community for 17 years!
Our company is fanatical about its customers and employees, we are disruptive in the marketplace and hire people with varying backgrounds to ensure we are constantly tenacious in our pursuit of excellence. We value knowledge, openness and transparency and we are committed to communicating at all levels and supporting you in your success!
We are 100% customer service focused, we want to give customers the best solution the first time by researching their concerns, giving options and resolving their issues all while providing the best service in a super chill way.
· Benefits – vision/medical @ 6 mths and dental @ 12 mths
· Incentives as soon as you start taking calls
· Employee engagement
· Work Perks/Discounts
· RRSP Matching Program
· Home & Auto Insurance Discounts
· Life Insurance
· Minimum 1 year customer service expertise
· Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
· Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
· Able to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
· Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
· Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
· Aptitude and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
· Available to attend 6 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends.
· Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check.
· Successful completion of initial training.
· Ability to meet minimum typing speed of 26 WPM while talking with customers
· Effectively prioritize and manage your time
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills