A great opportunity for insides sales professionals with variable earning potential on top of a base salary. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to technology professionals (IT, IS) in order to generate lead opportunities for a leading technology company. In addition, you will be responsible for validating and/or updating our database with pertinent prospect information, and qualifying prospects who have requested further information and/or responded to marketing programs.
- - Place calls into targeted prospect accounts
- - Technically profile prospect calls as directed
- - Meet or exceed minimum requirements for the lead generation process and results measurements based on targeted KPI’s in order to ensure activity is sufficient to drive results
- - Meet or exceed client requirements for leads generated on a daily basis
- - Peer Monitoring / Mentoring.
- - Participate in team meetings
- - Assist management in activities and projects as required
Please send resumes to: Chrsitine.wilson@Concentrix.com
- BS Degree or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated skills and success in B2B outbound Enterprise lead generation and demonstrate a technical aptitude
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 8:30pm if needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and Internet Explorer.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a positive telephone personality, along with strong communication, listening and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal & writing skills
What we Offer:
A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
Concentrix Corporation is the global business process outsourcing division of SYNNEX Corporation with award-winning expertise in providing our clients with platforms and services to support the customer lifecycle. From locations in the Philippines, China, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, the United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, India and Japan, our more than 45,000 employees support millions of transactions in multiple languages and countries worldwide. Concentrix Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation. Come experience the Concentrix difference!
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.