Concentrix is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment providing advanced, diversified administrative support in a timely, efficient and professional manner to a group of managers. Responsibilities of this position include production of daily, weekly, and monthly reports for a call center.
• Maintain a database of products and update as necessary.
• Assist in training team members on adjustments to the database and product set.
• Excellent communication skill in order to follow up with customers who called during off hours.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping proprietary information confidential.
• Prepares and coordinates both internal and external correspondence/communications.• Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Fundamental knowledge of desktop software packages designated as necessary to do the job
• Ability to work alone or on a team
• Detail oriented and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to interact with internal customers
• Good time management skills and the ability to work independently
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and reconciliation skills
• Analytical skills and ability to see the big picture
• Sense of initiative and good decision-making skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good priority management and organization skills
• High school diploma required. Associates in Arts/Science degree, or higher, with a minimum of two years past experience directly supporting a sales team in a fast-paced environment preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software including PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
• Demonstrated professional with the ability to effectively manage interactions with internal and external individuals at all levels.