The Manager of international tax plays a lead role is advising on and managing tax exposures arising from cross border transactions both within the Concentrix group and with third parties. This position advises the business on the tax consequences of cross-border transaction and is expected to monitor, identify and advise on tax risks arising from cross-border transactions. Where the business enters into new transactions or acquisitions the senior manager seeks to establish tax-efficient structures, transaction flows and contract documentation. The senior manager is proactive in monitoring transfer pricing across the organization, identifying transfer pricing exposures and opportunities. The senior manager makes recommendations on transfer pricing rates and the terms and conditions of intercompany agreements.
The entire Tax team supports the Concentrix tax provision and tax return processes. The manager insures identification, measurement and documentation of tax provision and tax return matters arising from international activities and works with the Tax and Accounting teams globally to achieve tax accounting and tax return objectives, apply controls and support external reporting.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to work across time zones and cultures. S/He will be able to explain tax concepts in plain language to others without a technical tax background.
· A minimum of 7 years of experience with US federal taxation with a focus on the international aspects of US tax.
· Exposure to and abroad understanding of tax regimes in other countries.
· A thorough knowledge and experience of transfer pricing and the BEPS initiatives including Action 13.
· The ability to measure and manage exposures under Subpart F and section 956.
· Knowledge and experience of the tax aspects of US GAAP including ASC 740-10 (FIN 48) and ASC 740-30 (APB 23), and valuation allowances.
· A broad knowledge of transactional tax systems around the world.
· Knowledge and experience of Sarbanes Oxley section 404.
· Applicable public accounting and/or corporate experience.
· A bachelor’s degree in accounting and CPA or equivalent professional qualification. MST/JD or LLM in tax are an advantage.