TITLE: OnStar Blue Button Welcome Call Advisor
LOCATION: Warren, MI
START DATE: January 30, 2018
STATUS: Full -Time/Non Exempt
At Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
We are seeking dedicated, reliable sales consultants looking for a rewarding career with excellent income potential. Interested candidates should thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment and must be passionate about delivering a memorable customer experience.
Job duties include:
· Educating new GM vehicle owners about the OnStar service
· Upselling of various products/promotions to inbound contacts
· Completing the enrollment process by activating the in-vehicle technology from OnStar
· Help drive the “wow” factor during the new vehicle delivery process
· Meet designated goals for AHT (Average Handling Time) per call in a high volume call center
· Handle multiple types of calls from a varied customer base (individuals, businesses, automotive)
· Utilize complex internet and software platforms while maintaining a high level of professionalism and customer service
· Document, escalate, and resolve complaints or issues properly and in a timely manner
· Handle high volume, inbound activation service and sales calls
· Navigate using multiple computer programs while speaking with the customer
· Sell program packages (minutes, data plans, etc.
Please call Kim Ford at (586) 578-6157 or send resumes to: Arika.Aerts@Concentrix.com
Education / Knowledge:
High School Graduation or equivalent, General knowledge of windows-based applications and web technology
Experience / Skill:
Minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Service environment is required, 3 years preferred.
Sales experience preferred
Excellent punctuality and attendance in addition to active listening skills a must
Excellent communication skills
What we Offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
WE Drive Results... WE Deliver Service Excellence... WE Act With Integrity... WE Are One Team