Customer Service Advisor (OnStar)
Are you looking for a full time stable career? Do you thrive helping others? Do you have what it takes to grow as a professional?
At Concentrix we choose to promote from within, with 95% of our leadership team starting their career as an Inbound Advisor. We are proud to be able to offer stable, career enriched opportunities.
As a Customer Service Advisor supporting the OnStar account you will be responsible for helping people every day with every call. You will be in charge of handling a variety of inbound calls; assisting customers with navigation support, road side assistance, emergency calls, education & selling of products and concierge services. OnStar consists of many departments offering room for advancement and an extra earning potential of up to $6000 in monthly incentives.
You will participate in an interactive paid training; in which you will learn everything you need to know. You will join a fabulous team, a great work environment, a beautiful site and a management team who truly cares. We are proud that our new hires go through comprehensive training and are fully prepared to handle all that comes to them in a day.
· Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
· Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
· Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
· Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
What we are looking for:
· High school diploma (or equivalent)
· Basic computer proficiency (including knowledge of windows-based applications)
· The ability to multi task
· 1 year Customer service and/or sales experience
· The drive to succeed
· Demonstrated empathy and the ability to speak to people of all demographics
What we offer:
· Lucrative monthly incentive programs allow you to earn more on top of your regular earnings. Early this year our top Advisor earned an extra $6000 in monthly incentives!
· Career advancement
· Competitive salary
· Interactive training and supportive environment
· Medical, Vision, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance and Pension Plan
· Free Parking and Transit accessible
· Full-time opportunities
· Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
WE Drive Results... WE Deliver Service Excellence... WE Act With Integrity... WE Are One Team