Manages and directs first line Supervisors have input into the development and monitoring of operating system applications, including center policies, procedures and operating structure. Insuring overall productivity and work flow meets expected client and organizational standards, may also be involved in developing business plans and setting hourly budgets. Makes regular contact and provides liaison between the client and/or client services and call center operations for information exchange, compliance issues and problem resolution.
- Understand and apply effective call center principles
- Meet or exceed client performance goals
- Meet or exceed program Quality Assurance Metrics
- Facilitate design and documentation of work instructions and program scripting
- Manage staffing level to maximize productivity and cost effectiveness
- Identify new opportunities for efficiencies using experience on prior campaign or program outcomes
- Ensure compliance with all client sales and promotional guidelines
- Communicate program or operations issues to client with recommended resolution
- Accurately define project deliverables based on scope of program
- Working with the client and vendor manager forecast center needs and expectations
- Analyze and communicate operational learning’s to client services and training
Other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
Education/Knowledge: Preferred: undergraduate degree with a focus on contact center management
Experience / Skill: Minimum 3 years experience working in a Call Center at the leader level in a similar discipline
Preferred advanced knowledge of the wireless communications industry
- · Communication (Verbal and/or Written) - Able to clearly present information through the spoken and/or written word, influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances, listens well, able to write clearly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- · Culture Alignment - Understands the Concentrix culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical, and respectful manner.
- · Decision Making - Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience, perceives the impact and implications of decisions, makes effective and timely decisions, is proactive and achievement oriented.
- · Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical /soft skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with new and/or updated program information, trends and developments in field.
- · Leadership - Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward goal accomplishment. Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization and with customer groups; fosters commitment, team spirit, pride and trust. Skilled at building rapport.
- · Organization and Planning - Anticipates needs, determines priorities and establishes the appropriate courses of action, set goals. Monitors performance towards goals and makes adjustments, as necessary, to facilitate goal attainment. Able to organize/schedule people or tasks, develops actions plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resources availability.
- · Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems.
- · Teamwork - The ability to work effectively with others to generate a positive, productive and informed work environment. Is united in the collective purpose.